Hey everyone – We’re aware that some of our Telenav customers on the iPhone are running into an issue where they’re not able to get passed the “Almost there” screen after downloading the latest update from the AppStore. Please be assured that we’re looking into this and we’ll be sharing more information as soon as we have it. Thanks for your patience and we apologize about any inconveniences this may cause.
In the meantime, some customers have reported that force quitting the app and restarting it has allowed them to get beyond the “Always there” screen.
To force quit your Telenav app on the iPhone, please follow these steps:
1. From your iPhone home screen, double click the home button. A row of app icons will appear on the bottom of the screen.
2. Find & hard press (push & hold) the Telenav GPS app icon until it begins to “shake” and small red icon appears in the upper left hand corner of the app.
3. Push the red icon on the Telenav GPS app icon. It should now disappear from the row of app icons.
4. Push the home button twice to return to your iPhone home screen
5. Find and relaunch Telenav GPS
Thanks again for your patience everyone. We hope to have more information for you soon.
– The Telenav Team
Help get this topic noticed by sharing it on Twitter, Facebook, or email.